Just 40 minutes from downtown Atlanta, Canton offers the charm of a historic river town with a view of the North Georgia mountains. The festival is located in Canton’s newly revitalized historic downtown district.
The annual Canton Festival of the Arts features:
- Artist's Market has a wide variety of exhibitors from the state and the surrounding areas.
- Serenity Gardens celebrates the art of living well. If you are interested in gardening, sustainability, incorporating nature into your life and all things green, this is the place for you
- Tempting food concessions and a wine and beer garden
- Literary Celebration is where readers and writers gather to share their love of the written word. Throughout the weekend authors participate in panel discussions about their work and sign books.
- The Interactive Children's Experience offers hands on art activities for children, including mural painting, photography, drawing, dance, drama and so much more
- Live entertainment on the Main Stage
- 40 Minutes from Atlanta
- 25 minutes from Alpharetta or Marietta
- Free Parking