Please join us as we celebrate the 4th of July with our first annual Freedom Park Bike & Hike event. This event is open to the public. Kids, dogs and adults of all ages are welcome to participate. Here's what we have planned:
- This will be a fun and healthy way to celebrate the 4th of July with family and friends (low key alternative to the Peachtree Road Race)
- This is not a race or competition. The idea is to explore and enjoy the natural beauty and historical significance of Atlanta's largest public park.
- Everyone will meet at the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library (near the picnic tables)
- You will be able to bike or walk (see route maps below)
- We are looking into the possibility of holding a picnic / party at the Carter Center at noon. If not, we will plan some after parties at nearby restaurants.
INTERACTIVE ROUTE MAPS
Urban Explorers of Atlanta
Explore ATL with us!