The forum will take place over 2 days and will make interactivity and discussion a priority. It will comprise a balanced combination of SAP roadmap sessions, user case studies, “Day in the Life” demos, QandA periods and 1-2-1 meetings, and will ensure that you leave fully equipped with knowledge of the full capabilities of the SAP EPPM suite.
Networking opportunities will also be readily available with plentiful refreshment breaks and an evening drinks reception included in the package.
The forum will cover but not be limited to:
- Solution overview to include: Innovation management, PPM, CPM, EPC and PS/Project Financial Control
- Solution developments and future road map
- Cloud strategy
- Meeting current market trends and challenges
- Aligning project portfolios with business strategy
- Project performance analysis
- Identifying high business-value projects
- Planning, executing and monitoring projects in real time
- Recognizing optimal resources
Benefits of Attending:
1. In-Depth Content: A thorough review of the SAP EPPM suite will mean you leave with a robust knowledge of how it can leverage your firm's processes and performance
2. Real-Life Learnings: Hear customer case studies to gain tips, tricks and “what-not-to-dos”
3. Balance of Technical and Business-Focused Content: Meeting the needs of both divisions; send along representatives from each department for a collaborative experience
4. Heightened Interactivity and Live Demos: See how the solutions will translate to your company’s IT landscape and understand fully what preparations will be required
5. Direct Access to the Experts: Undiluted face-to-face interaction with SAP solution gurus in order for you to get your questions comprehensibly answered
7. Networking Opportunities: Get to know your peers and the specialists to secure future information sharing
Visit https://goo.gl/41dRzW for more details or contact the event team at email@example.com.
End Date: ends Thursday November 30, 2017 at 4:30 pm