Join us the Last Sunday of every month for a Smash 4 tournament!
Sunday SMASH 4 Tourneys:
– double elimination
– 32 player
– best 2/3
– best 3/5 for semis and finals
10$ buy in
100% goes to players
Sign ups start at 12p, end at 12:30 or cap, whichever comes first.
- Game version: US Nintendo WiiU
- Game Settings: 2 Stock, 6 Minutes, Custom Moves Off, Items Off, Equipment Off, Handicap Off, Pause Off, Damage Ratio 1.0x,
- Double Elimination
- 2/3 Games (until semi-finals match)
- 3/5 Games Semi/Final/Losers
- Allowed Controllers: Nintendo Gamecube controller, Wii U Pro controller (battery removed method with USB), and Wii Remote variation (player MUST remove battery upon completion of set or will be disqualified)
- Mii Fighters OFF
- Amiibo’s are banned.
- Stages: Battlefield [Dream Land 64], Final Destination [? Midgar, ? Suzaku Castle and ? Wily Castle], Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Town & City
- First stage is decided by (Rock Paper Scissors) best of 1. Winner may choose to either strike a stage first or select a port first. Stages are struck in a P1-P2-P2-P1 order.
- Following stages decided by winner striking one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
- Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
- You may not pick the last stage you have previously won on during the set unless mutually agreed to.
- You may not play on a stage that is not on the available stages list. This will result in a double disqualification.
- If a game ends with a self-destruct move, the results screen will determine the winner.
- Sudden Death with tied percentage/stock will result in a 1 stock/3 minutes playoff match.