In addition to an extensive buffet of holiday favorites – expertly prepared by Lanier Islands’ culinary staff, the resort will be in the midst of the 25th Anniversary Celebration of its renowned Magical Nights of Lights, showcasing seven scenic miles of animated light displays leading to the Holiday Village for even more seasonal fun. To enhance the occasion further and provide an unforgettable start to the holiday season, Lanier Islands has a number of excellent accommodation packages available.
Some of the highlights of the Thanksgiving Buffet at Lanier Islands include:
• Seafood Station boasting Oysters on the Half Shell and Crab Salad Shooters
• Salad Presentations featuring an Autumn Caprese and Made-to-Order Berry-Kale Salad
• Carved Entrées including Herb Roasted Turkey, Slow Roasted Angus Prime Rib and Mustard & Peppercorn Crusted Ham
• Made-to-Order Action Stations featuring Pan-Seared Grass-Fed Beef Tenderloin, Mozzarella & Herb Tortelloni And Griddled Breast Of Duck
• A Collection of Sumptuous Sides such as Browned Butter Mashed Potatoes, Maple Sweet Potatoes Soufflé, Brioche Pan Dressing and Brussels Sprouts With Bacon & Hazelnuts
• Kid-friendly fixin’s like Chicken Tenders, Corn Dog Bites and Mac ‘N Cheese at the Children’s Corner
• A Delectable Display of Desserts that comprise a Milk Chocolate Fondue Fountain and Strawberry Shortcake Flambé
Reservations are highly recommended for this popular event, and seatings are available every 30 minutes between 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling 678-318-2048. Prices for the Thanksgiving Buffet are just $49.95 for adults and teens 13+, $44.95 for seniors (62+), $29.95 for children 6-12 and FREE for children 5 and under*.
Starting at just $299/couple*, the Islands’ Thanksgiving Celebration Package includes overnight accommodations at Legacy Lodge – proud member of the esteemed Southern Living Hotel Collection, Thanksgiving dinner for two (2) adults (with the ability to add children 6-12 at $25.99 per child and additional guests over 12 at $49.95 per person), Breakfast Buffet for two at Sidney’s the following morning, Appearance and photo-op with Santa at Legacy Lodge PLUS admission to the Magical Nights of Lights tour and Holiday Village. To view the full Thanksgiving menu, book an overnight stay at Lanier Islands through the Thanksgiving Celebration Package, and learn more about the Magical Nights of Lights, please visit www.lanierislands.com.