Atlanta Children's Christmas Parade
The holiday season officially begins with the annual Children's Atlanta Christmas Parade, Saturday, Dec. 3. Peachtree Street in Midtown Atlanta will transform into Santa Claus Lane with the sights and sounds of the season, including floats, giant helium-filled balloons, marching bands and, of course, Santa and Mrs. Claus. Hosted by WSB-TV, Channel 2 (ABC), the parade will air live from 10:30 a.m. to noon. Visit www.choa.org parade for additional information and purchase bleacher seat tickets at www.choa.org/paradebleachers. All proceeds benefit Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Parade end: Peachtree Street at 5th Street, 800 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
VIP Bleachers (tickets required): Bleacher seats are located on the parade route on Peachtree Street in the WSB TV zone between 11th and 12th Streets. Seats are general admission and not individually assigned.
On MARTA: Arts Center or Midtown Station.
- Cobb County High School Band to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Parade
- Harrison High School Band director: What it's like to perform at Macy's Parade
- 7 locations in metro Atlanta and beyond for holiday light shows
- Where to find ice skating, tubing, other winter fun in metro Atlanta
- Best Christmas light displays in the South
- Visit the Macy's Pink Pig at Lenox Square
- Atlanta Chick-fil-a Bowl Parade
- Atlanta Christmas 2016 Guide: Events, Shopping, Recipes