The 2019 Progressive® Insurance Atlanta Boat Show returns Jan. 10-13, 2019, bringing more than 20,000 boating enthusiasts to downtown Atlanta to see the biggest and best in boating for four, nautical-themed days.
For the Show’s 57th year, visitors to Hall A of the Georgia World Congress Center will find nearly
700 new boats, including houseboats, and enjoy interactive features and activities for families, boaters and anglers of all experience levels, including:
- $5-$5-$5 Boats & Brews Happy Hour: Red Hare Brewing will offer special brews to enjoy while “cruising” the Show. Thursday and Friday take advantage of $5 after 5 p.m. deals with $5 tickets, $5 valet parking and $5 drinks.
- Wake Up on the Water: The lake can literally be a step outside the front door when home is on a houseboat. Explore luxurious houseboats at this year’s Show and see how they can be customized to tastes and needs.
- Nautical Knowledge: Lanier Technical College returns for a special Career Day on Friday, January 11th, where prospective students will learn how to become boating and industry professionals, and get a first look at the new Hall County Campus and state-of-the-art Marine Technology program.
- NEW Touch-a-Boat Tour: Junior skippers can tour the Show floor, climbing aboard a variety of boats along the way. Kids can talk to captains, snap a pic at the helm and learn the ropes of life on the water. Each skipper in training will receive their own Atlanta Boat Show passport to collect stamps at each of the 10 stops, with prizes for those that collect them all.
- Excel with the Experts: From tried and true methods to the latest techniques, professional fishermen, sailors and boaters will host seminars on a variety of topics for beginners to adept anglers.
- Deals & Steals: Many of the dealers will be offering their lowest prices of the year, so that just as temperatures start to rise, boats will be ready to launch.
Make plans to stop by Georgia’s biggest boating display. For tickets, times and more information, visit AtlantaBoatShow.com.
WHAT: 2019 Progressive® Insurance Atlanta Boat Show
WHEN: Jan. 10-13, 2019
Thursday-Friday, Jan. 10-11, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 12, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 13, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Georgia World Congress Center, Hall A
285 Andrew Young International Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30313
TICKETS: Ages 13 and older: $15 at the box office; Youth 12 and under: FREE (when accompanied by a paid adult)
- $3 off tickets purchased in advance online
- All active, veterans, retired military, and law enforcement personnel and firefighters receive $3 off admission at the box office with valid ID.
Social: follow @AtlantaBoatShow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram