This is Pine Mountain Gold Museum’s second year for a Jeep Show. This year we are partnering with West Georgia Autism. There will be food vendors, and live music. The cowboys will be performing free cowboy shows throughout the day, and robbing the train.
There will be discounted Museum admission, and discounted gold or gemstone panning if you arrive at the Museum in a topless Jeep.
Show opens at 10:00 AM. Judging ends at 2:00 PM. Awards presented at 2:30 PM. Parade begins at 3:00 PM.
Show participation is open to all Jeep breeds from 1941 to 2018. The public is welcome and encouraged to come see the show (& vote for your favorites!)
Preregistration is $10.00 per vehicle. Please register by calling 678.840.1445 or visiting the Pine Mountain Gold Museum office at 1881 Stockmar Road, Villa Rica, Georgia 30180. Registration day of Show is $15.00. Maximum show registration is 200 total vehicles.
JEEP SHOW CLASSES
1. Classic Jeep (pre-1986, Willys, Kaiser, and Military)
2. Wrangler YJ (1987 – 1995)
3. Wrangler TJ (1997 – 2006, includes JL “unlimited”)
4. Wrangler JK (2007 – present, includes JKU “unlimited”)
5. Extreme Jeeps (all years, all breeds)
6. Full-size (J Trucks, FCs, Cherokee, Wagoneer, Commander, Renegade, Comanche, Compass, Patriot, Liberty, Grands – all types.)
1. Best in Show (1 Award)
2. People’s Choice (2 Awards)
3. Sponsors Choice (Multiple Awards)
4. Best in Class (2 Awards per Class)
5. Most Used and Abused (1 Award)
6. Cleanest in Show (1 Award)
7. Dirtiest in Show (1 Award)
8. Most Fun in Show (1 Award)
9. Oldest in Show (1 Award)
10. Best Mall Crawler in Show (1 Award)
11. Longest Distance Traveled to Show (1 Award)
12. Largest group participation (1 Award)