The Dems Day Challenge will bring candidates and voters together to supercharge the November vote! During this high-impact day, attendees will meet many Democratic candidates and can volunteer on-site.
Confirmed candidates include:
- Sarah Riggs Amico, Lieutenant Governor
- Fred Swann, Commissioner of Agriculture
- Otha Thornton, State School Superintendent
- Zahra Karinshak, Georgia State Senate, District 48
- Shelly Hutchinson, Georgia House of Representatives, District 107
- Viola Davis, Georgia House or Representatives, District 87
You'll also hear about a new political party and learn how to canvas from your couch.
- Clare Schexnyder, Founder, The Public Service Party
- Hustle Training by Georgia Equality
Between the speeches and meet-and-greets, attendees can choose to volunteer in a number of ways:
- Phone bank on-site
- Write postcards to voters on-site
- Canvass for candidates in teams throughout key districts
Come and go as you please. Better yet, stay for the entire day!
Challenges will be held throughout the day with prizes in several categories, including:
- Most postcards written in an hour
- Most voters spoken with by phone
- Most doors knocked on throughout the community
- Most attendees brought to the event by any organization
This day is possible thanks to the collaboration of local organizations like:
- DeKalb Young Dems
- Indivisible GA-4
- PaveItBlue Decatur (Coordinator)
- The Progressive Women Candidates Forum
- The Public Service Party
- More TBA!
You can indicate your attendance on this event page, but we ask that you officially register by using the link on the website... DemsDayChallenge.com
KEEP CHECKING BACK
The speaking schedule will continue to evolve, so monitor the website for the latest information.