BEERS TO GO:
You can now buy beer at the brewery! Take home all SweetWater year-round faves (including TripleTail tropical IPA). Plus, 6 packs of Grass Monkey, TripleTail, and Blue and Winter Tackle Boxes now available!
-At the Woodlands: Now serving Cambium to go!
-Crowlers available to go, filled with your favorite SweetWater brews (all are free game but Hatchery and Woodlands beers)
WHEN CAN I COME DRINK BEER?
SweetWater Taproom Regular Hours (check facebook.com/swbatl for any weekly changes due to private events)
- Mon/Tues closed for private events
- Weds/Thurs, 4:20 â€“ 9 pm
- Fri, 4:20 â€“ 10 pm
- Sat, 11 am â€“ 10 pm
- Sun, 12:30 â€“ 7 pm
- Sat, 11 â€“ 4 pm
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR DRINKING BEER AND TAKING A TOUR?
*To tour the main production facility, you MUST WEAR CLOSE TOED SHOES*
-$8: Guided tour of main production facility, includes three 5 oz samples along the way. Upgrade to keep souvenir glass for $11.
-Woodlands tours/tastings: Free hourly guided tours of Woodlands during open hours (Sat/Sun)
HOW MUCH DOES BEER COST?
- Glasses of beer are available for individual purchase in taproom and Woodlands
- Beer prices vary based on pour size and beer style. Core series pints start at $5; samples start at $2. Flights are available.
- Beer to go is available for individual purchase
IS THERE FOOD?
- At least one food truck is on site during all open hours. Customers may check the food truck schedule on www.facebook.com/swbatl
- Free self parking
- Highly recommend alternative transportation: we have bike racks, or take Uber, Lyft or your other favorite car service or taxi